Once upon a time, it was not easy to weld a workpiece with beautiful welds. Wearing heavy gloves, insulating shoes, holding a protective mask and heavy welding tongs, unskilled people often let the welding rod be sucked by the electrode. At that time, we often saw welders using manual welding equipment with sparks.
Handheld laser welding machine Advantages:
Now, there is more advanced welding equipment - handheld Laser welding machine。 Compared with the traditional welding method, Hand held laser welding machine What are the advantages?
1. Break through the limitations of workpiece shape and processing environment: small welding joints and small heat affected area: there is no need to set up a welding workbench, small space, flexible processing, fast welding speed and movable for long-distance operation, which is not limited by environmental space.
2. Fast and efficient, wide processing range: the laser welding machine has concentrated energy, high welding efficiency and high speed, smooth and beautiful welds, and reduces subsequent grinding processes.
3. Low maintenance cost: Handheld Laser welding equipment As long as the portable laser welding joint is equipped, the welding operation can be completed, and the replacement cost of accessories is low. If you don't know the replacement, you can get it to the manufacturer for direct maintenance without worrying about transportation and after-sales cost.
4. Wide range of weldable materials: stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials can be welded.
5. High cost performance: the manual handheld laser welding machine can not only perform handheld laser welding operations, but also engage in mold high-precision welding and repair operations through the later erection platform. It is the preferred high cost performance welding production equipment for more small-scale manufacturers.
6. Simple operation: welding can be started without high training cost.
Application of handheld optical fiber continuous laser welding machine:
At present, handheld laser welding machines are widely used in medical industry, electronic industry, bathroom industry, glasses industry, hardware industry, automobile industry, home, Kitchenware and bathroom, and gradually replace the traditional welding methods.