1. Pay attention to cleaning the lens and guide rail every day, and clean the sundries on the workbench; Cleaning method of lens: when cleaning the lens, use absolute alcohol or 98% alcohol as the cleaning solution, gently dip the alcohol on the lens with a small amount of absorbent cotton, then wipe it in the upper direction of the lens, and finally gently wipe the lens with dry cotton cloth to make the lens bright and transparent; (pay attention to wiping too hard to wipe off the coating on the lens, so as not to damage the lens)
Cleaning method of guide rail: first remove the dirt and processing debris on the guide rail, and then add a little clean lubricating oil on the guide rail. Move the guide rail so that the clean lubricating oil is evenly distributed on the guide rail. (note that the lubricating oil (grease) shall not be too thick. This lubricating oil is attached to the guide rail, which is easy to cause sticking and torsion of processing debris and dust, and damage the guide rail and slide rail);
Worktable cleaning method: the worktable includes zinc iron alloy, honeycomb, track, cutter bar and other worktables. First, clean the processing residues on the worktable. The track workbench needs to add a little transparent antirust oil on the track for half a year, and do some antirust treatment. Other work platforms do not need it. (note) the working platform is not easy to clean with water, which is easy to rust and accelerate work oxidation.
Laser welding equipment maintain
2. Regularly clean the exhaust fan and smoke pipe for laser welding equipment maintenance and keep them clean;
Cleaning method of exhaust fan and smoke pipe: when there is a large amount of smoke during processing, clean the fan first, remove the fan cover, remove the dust on the fan blade and air duct with thin wood sheet, and then remove the dust with high-pressure air gun. The cleaning method of smoke pipe is the same as that of exhaust fan.
(Note: the suction pipe shall not enter water or stretch into wet places such as sewers).
3. Clean the water tank radiator regularly;
Cooling fin cleaning method: the main function of the cooling fin is to dissipate the water circulating heat in the laser tube. Poor heat dissipation directly affects the laser output power. The cleaning of the radiator is very important,
First clean the dust on the radiator with a brush, and then clean the water inlet with a high-pressure air gun. Finally, pour the cleaning solution of the air conditioner radiator onto the radiator for cleaning, and use it after cooling with water.
4. The mechanical transmission part of the equipment shall be lubricated once a month;
Maintenance rules for mechanical transmission part of equipment: the mechanical transmission part includes synchronous wheel, bearing, smooth wheel, sliding rod and other main oiling parts are bearings. The synchronous wheel, smooth wheel and smooth rod shall be rustproof, and the connecting bearing shall be cleaned with lubricating oil once a month.
5. The circulating water shall be replaced once a week;
Maintenance rules for circulating water: circulating water is mainly used to heat the laser tube, which directly affects the power and service life of the laser tube. The circulating water must be pure water, which makes it difficult for the laser tube wall to scale. When the water is turbid, the circulating water must be replaced. The best water injection volume is 3 / 2 of the water tank. If it is less than 3 / 1, water must be added, otherwise the laser tube will break.
6. Maintain new laser equipment for laser welding equipment, and the laser output power should be controlled below 80%;
7. In order to prolong the service life of the laser tube, it is recommended to work continuously for 5 hours and rest for 10 minutes.
8. Laser tube maintenance: the laser output power of the new laser equipment shall be controlled below 80%. The main advantage of laser welding equipment is that the new laser tube is full of gas, which is easy to cause too fast gas consumption and reduce the service life of the laser tube during high-power processing. The main reason for working continuously for 5 hours and resting for about 10 minutes is that the long-time work of the laser tube will cause the power instability of the excitation light tube, which will weaken with the increase of the light tube temperature.