Main advantages of laser welding equipment
Publisher: Administrator Date：2021-11-11
Laser welding is a machine for laser material processing. What are the advantages of laser welding equipment?
1. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
2. It can weld refractory materials such as titanium and quartz, and can weld dissimilar materials with good effect.
3. After laser focusing, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the depth width ratio can reach 5:1 and the limit can reach 10:1.
4. The laser beam is easy to realize beam splitting according to time and space, and can carry out multi beam simultaneous processing and multi station processing, which provides conditions for more precise welding
5、Laser welding equipment Micro welding is possible. After focusing, the laser beam can obtain a very small spot and can be accurately positioned. It can be applied to the assembly and welding of micro and small workpieces produced in large quantities.
6. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, when a laser passes through an electromagnetic field, the beam will not shift; Laser can weld in vacuum, air and some gas environment, and can weld through glass or materials transparent to the beam.
7. It can weld inaccessible parts, and implement non-contact long-distance welding, which has great flexibility. Especially in recent years, optical fiber transmission technology has been used in YAG laser processing technology, which makes laser welding technology more widely popularized and applied.