Handheld continuous Laser welding machine According to the actual needs of the market, the technical team of lingchuang learned some difficulties in the traditional welding process: the traditional welding enterprises are faced with difficulties in recruiting professional welders, large environmental pollution in the welding process and high use cost. Based on the above reasons and market demand, we launched this new product to fill the gap in the industry.
The laser handheld swing laser welding machine adopts the latest generation of fiber laser and is equipped with self-developed welding head to fill the gap of handheld welding in the laser equipment industry. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld, fast welding speed and no consumables. It can weld thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials, and can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding and electric welding processes. Hand held laser welding machine It can be widely used in complex and irregular welding processes in cabinet, kitchen and bathroom, stair elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door and window guardrail, distribution box, stainless steel home and other industries.
Laser: high stability, less maintenance and more energy saving
The laser adopts Chuangxin laser continuous fiber laser (customers can also choose Ruike laser). Compared with other commercial pulse lasers, it has the advantages of high stability, less maintenance and more power saving, effectively reducing the equipment use cost and optimizing the use experience.
Water cooler: internal and external circulation, high efficiency and stability
The water cooling system consists of an internal circulation system and an external circulation system. The internal circulation system is provided by the laser, and the external circulation system adopts a special water cooling unit for the laser, so as to ensure the long-term stable operation of the laser.
Fiber optic cable: super long, more flexible
The transmission fiber adopts the special fiber for fiber laser, which is welded over a long distance to facilitate on-site operation.
Laser welding joint: ergonomic design, compact structure and easy to use
QBH optical fiber is used for laser welding jointHand held laser welding joint, the unique laser control box has three light output modes: QCW (quasi continuous), PWM (pulse) and CW (continuous). The welding joint is equipped with blow control and safety lock.
Some other features and advantages of this product
1. The welding speed is fast, 2-10 times faster than the traditional welding. At least two welders can be saved for one machine a year.
2. Laser welding has less consumables and long service life.
3. The operation is simple. You can work without work license, and you can weld beautiful products without teachers.
4. The weld is smooth and beautiful, reducing the subsequent grinding process and saving time and cost.
5. The welded workpiece shall be free of deformation and welding scar, and the welding shall be firm.
6. Safer and more environmentally friendly.
7. The self-developed welding joint makes up for the disadvantage of small laser welding spot, expands the tolerance range and weld width of processed parts, and obtains better weld forming.