1. High processing efficiency: compared with argon arc welding, the efficiency is improved by more than 50%;
2. Excellent processing quality: the weld is smooth and uniform, the protrusion is very small, and it is easy to grind after welding, or there is no need to grind;
3. Simple operation: the hand-held head adopts ergonomic design, which is convenient to hold, light and easy to operate. It can be welded with your hands without spending a high training cost;
4. Wide range of weldable materials: stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials can be welded;
5. Multiple operation modes: it can weld the workpiece at any angle. The weld width is 1-5mm, and the width can be adjusted arbitrarily. It is suitable for spot welding of various complex welds and various devices;
6. More flexible processing methods: pulse spot welding, continuous welding, quasi continuous welding, etc. can be used according to processing needs;
7. Extremely low use cost: the ultra-high light spot conversion efficiency saves a lot of use costs for enterprises,
8. Labor cost: ordinary people can operate without professional welders.
Applicable materials and industries
1. Applicable materials: laser welding can be applied to the welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metals and their alloys.
2. Applicable industries; Widely used in kitchen appliances, advertising, hardware products, auto parts, craft gifts and other industries.